Looking to collect payments from your invitees securely when they schedule meetings with you? See below the steps and FAQs on stripe integration to simplify billing and also reduce no-shows. 🙂
- 1.Go to Account Settings in zcal
- 2.Click on integrations then click on “Connect” next to Stripe
- 3.You will be redirected to Stripe to fill out details to connect your account to Stripe
When an event is cancelled, zcal does not automatically issue a payment refund.
- 1.Navigate to the Stripe Dashboard and log into the account you have connected to zcal:https://dashboard.stripe.com/payments
- 2.Find the payment you would like to refund and click on it.
- 3.There is a “refund” button in the top right corner - once you click that Stripe will start the process of issuing a refund.
- 1.Go to Account Settings in zcal.
- 2.Click on integrations and press the Eject button to the right of the Stripe integration.
Note: If you disconnect Stripe, any current invites with payments enabled will no longer work. You can reenable them by editing the invite settings and disabling the payments setting.
All transaction and balance information can be accessed by logging into your Stripe dashboard with the same account you connected to zcal:https://dashboard.stripe.com/
If your users request receipts or invoices for booking fees they paid to you, you can easily send one through the Stripe Dashboard. To send a receipt:
- 2.Find the transaction you want to send a receipt for.
- 3.Scroll down to find the “Send Receipt” button next to the “Receipt History” view.
If you would like to enable receipts to automatically be sent to all bookings, you can do so in the Stripe “Customer Email Settings”:https://dashboard.stripe.com/settings/emails
Currently, there are two fees for Stripe payments through zcal:
- zcal platform fee - Currently this is set at a flat 3% rate. This goes towards continued development and costs associated with building and maintaining zcal. You might see this as the “application fee” in your Stripe dashboard
- Stripe fee - This is the fee Stripe takes for all transactions that go through its platform. Currently, it is at 2.9% + $0.30 per successful card charge. There is more information on the Stripe website.